Sunday, June 19, 2011

Faithful and True

Hi everyone, 
So it's summertime now and school is out!!! And that means lots of fun and lots of Jesus time. :) One thing the Lord has been stiring in my heart is the hope and the future and the plans He has for me. Right now I feel I'm at a point similar to Elizabeth in the bible where she is pregnant with a promise that the Lord will give her a son. The Lord has shown himself faithful and I know he will fulfill the desires of my heart, maybe not in the way I would think or the timing I would hope for but if I know one thing about my Daddy it's that he is Faithful and True. He has never forsaken me nor will He ever and for that I am so thankful. I stand on the promises the Lord has given me and in that I find everlasting hope! I can't wait for God's plans to unravel I know its such a fun crazy beautiful adventure waiting to happen...so here I am God send me! and let go on a unpaved and unknown adventure together!   

No comments: