Sunday, March 13, 2011

There is no house like my father's house:

Ok so today is Sunday with means I got to go to Abba's house today! I love love love going there and melting in the presence of my Lord! I really want to discover what Psalm 27:4 really means on a day to day basis. "One thing I ask of the Lord this is what I will seek that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and seek Him in His temple." Lord, that's my longing! That's all I live for to know You more!

Another thing that has really been on my mind lately is the life of King David. He just blows me away sometimes. My mind can't really comprehend how he did all he did. He united a nation and ruled over a powerful kingdom, but yet his first insinct was to go hang out in the tabernacle in the House of the Lord, the House of Prayer. I often times struggle with how to walk in a place of sweet communion with the Lord in the day to day and how to have his life flow out of me in the workplace or at school. And then I look at David and see that he ruled an entire nation and still walked in that place of surrender each and every day. Oh God give me incite as to how to obtain that! I love you Abba!

No comments: